SIGCHI Autumn 2013 seminar (28 Nov, Aalto University): Games in focus
SIGCHI Finland invites you to join in an interesting afternoon with 1) talks on games, and 2) award ceremony for the best HCI Master's thesis of 2013.
When: Thursday 28th November, 13:00-16:00
Where: Aalto Open Innovation House, Otaniementie 19 B, Otaniemi, Espoo
- 13.00-13:10 Opening words
- 13:10-13:40 Award Ceremony and the winner's presentation: HCI MSc Thesis Competition 2013.
- 13:40-14:20 Enabling gameplay innovations with novel character animation technology, prof. Perttu Hämäläinen, Aalto
- 14:20-14:40 COFFEE
- 14:40-15:20 Player experience in non-gaming products, Hannu Korhonen, TAUCHI, University of Tampere
- 15:20-16:00 Case Sulava Action Engine - motivating information workers by means of gamification, Karoliina Harjanne, Sulava
Participation and signup:
Participation is free but requires a signup. Sign up here.